Welcome to Next:RP

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Clint Eastwood

Community Address #1   03/25/17

Community Address #1 State of Next:RP   A lot has occurred in the past few days, we’re pursuing the objective of releasing the first “GTA 5 voice RP server” with the population of 250 or more that everyone has been waiting for.   That said, it is not a roleplay server if there aren’t any issues within the community, but by good fortune, we have a lot of people believing in the project and helping out.   We decided to split the ownership and having Rustic pursue his own community (also we wish him the best, as we all need to cooperate together respectfully for the growth, future and success of the GTA 5 RP genre as a whole.)   Right now, we had a release date that was announced but due to the last patch from Rockstar, minor compatibility issues arose within the developer's code. We don’t want to release a low quality project (as many other servers are). That being said, our developer is working on fulfilling everything in due time with high quality and large content. However, we have decided to give you guys some good news, release will be on the 14th April 2017.   We want to thank everyone in our community, making something new is always a challenge. Fortunately we have had tremendous support and help from veteran members joining us from different communities so that we can deliver something that will not self destruct months after the release (like many arma 3 RP servers).. is so overwhelming.   Along with the development we’re trying to strengthen the team by adding a new community manager (Clint Eastwood) known for being a commendable role-player, patient and one to execute upright management within the community.   TL:DR we’re alive, we’re moving forward, and we thank you all for waiting patiently, we hope to deliver something you’re gonna grow to love. We look forward to providing you with sneak peeks of our gamemode.   Be sure to add us on our official twitter page : https://twitter.com/NextRPLife   A early version of our launcher can be seen here;   Thank you, Josh Thomas Clint Eastwood Euri And Staff    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mason Musick

accepted
Civilian Application - Mason Musick

First Name & Last Name: Mason Musick

Date of Birth(Real Life): 08/09/1998

How did you find out about Next:RP?: Niels Hoffland told me about it and his Aviation Suggestion.

Do you have any past experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I used to be a part of a past GTA V RP Community.

Why do you want to join Next:RP? (150 Words Minimum): I would like to join Next:RP to be able to bring my full role play potential out. Based on the individuals joining here, I believe this is going to be one of the best RP community's that GTA can handle. I would like to join in order to build friendships, there's physics in Grand Theft Auto that allows for realistic situations, such as driving, real damage physics, and it looks like it will bring an even deeper space to the role playing spectrum. I have been a part of another Grand Theft Auto V community, and it was one of the best role playing experiences I've had, the situations, the people, all seemed like it was real and if I was actually in the situation. I believe that this community is going to go far, and be one of the best Grand Theft Auto V Communities out there, and I personally want to be in the middle of it.

Give us a background story of your roleplay character. (150 Words Minimum): Mason Musick was a small town cop, in the area of Liberty City, patrolling throughout the week and having the weekends to himself. He was contemplating about moving to Los Santos, worrying about losing his job as an Officer. Mason was contacted by his friend Niels Hoffland, who told him that Blaine County's Sheriffs Office may be hiring. Mason then made the choice that he will be moving to Los Santos, in hopes of eventually getting his Pilot's License and becoming a Sheriff's Deputy for Blaine County, or maybe a Police officer for the Los Santos Police Department. Although, Mason does have a backup plan if his plans for the Law Enforcement side go south, Mason heard that Los Santos might have a Federal Aviation Administration coming around, so if he can't go Law Enforcement, he plans to join Niels and helping him build up the FAA, and possibly become an Air Traffic Controller.

Post the link to the rules here: 

Do you both; speak and understand fluent English?:

Yes

Have you read, understood and fully memorised the rules?: 

Yes

Do you understand that you need to be at least 16 years old to be apart of Next:RP?: 

Yes

Do you understand that if you in any way contact a staff member to look at your application, it will get it declined instantly and be put on a cooldown for 2 weeks?: 

Yes

Edited by Niels Hoffland

ACCEPTED

Please connect to Teamspeak ( nextrp.life ) and contact a support team member to do a microphone check!

Option two would be to connect to the channel named: Waiting for microphone check and wait for a Support Team member to arrive!

You have 48 hours to connect or you will be declined

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your interest in Next:RP

Your application has been placed