Welcome to Next:RP

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Clint Eastwood

Community Address #1   03/25/17

Community Address #1 State of Next:RP   A lot has occurred in the past few days, we’re pursuing the objective of releasing the first “GTA 5 voice RP server” with the population of 250 or more that everyone has been waiting for.   That said, it is not a roleplay server if there aren’t any issues within the community, but by good fortune, we have a lot of people believing in the project and helping out.   We decided to split the ownership and having Rustic pursue his own community (also we wish him the best, as we all need to cooperate together respectfully for the growth, future and success of the GTA 5 RP genre as a whole.)   Right now, we had a release date that was announced but due to the last patch from Rockstar, minor compatibility issues arose within the developer's code. We don’t want to release a low quality project (as many other servers are). That being said, our developer is working on fulfilling everything in due time with high quality and large content. However, we have decided to give you guys some good news, release will be on the 14th April 2017.   We want to thank everyone in our community, making something new is always a challenge. Fortunately we have had tremendous support and help from veteran members joining us from different communities so that we can deliver something that will not self destruct months after the release (like many arma 3 RP servers).. is so overwhelming.   Along with the development we’re trying to strengthen the team by adding a new community manager (Clint Eastwood) known for being a commendable role-player, patient and one to execute upright management within the community.   TL:DR we’re alive, we’re moving forward, and we thank you all for waiting patiently, we hope to deliver something you’re gonna grow to love. We look forward to providing you with sneak peeks of our gamemode.   Be sure to add us on our official twitter page : https://twitter.com/NextRPLife   A early version of our launcher can be seen here;   Thank you, Josh Thomas Clint Eastwood Euri And Staff    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Billy Flare

accepted
Civilian Application - Blooflar3

First Name & Last Name: Billy Flare

Date of Birth(Real Life): 04/12/1995 (dd/mm/yyyy)

How did you find out about Next:RP?: Damond Akimoto

Do you have any past experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, Gmod, Arma 2, Arma 3 SRP

Why do you want to join Next:RP? (150 Words Minimum): I want to join Next RP since it will be one of the first GTA rp servers I will have played and I think it will be very interesting due to gta having a decent vehicle collision. I've been playing on another RP server which has just gotten boring and now I don't play as much, But I do want to get back in the the RP sense and no better place then a new RP server on a new (well some what new) game. What I am playing to the server is more then likely join one of the emergency services, police force more then likely since the police chases will be pretty awesome with the GTA stuff (Like Spike strips), And i'm hoping for a bit more realistic game play with vehicle repair and medical (since I've not seen videos I can't really comment but I'm hoping it is some thing like they have on SpaceStation 13).

Give us a background story of your roleplay character. (150 Words Minimum): Born in England and raised in the rough gang areas of London, Billy has learn't to fight for him self from a young age, At School he always sat at the back of the class, never speaking to anyone in his class, just doing the work that had been given to him. After leaving school he joined The British Army for 9 years, while in the army he has completed a electrical qualification course, In the army he was put with 3rd Regiment RHA - The Desert Rats, using the AS90 Which is a 155mm self-propelled artillery gun. The Desert Rats have Three gun batteries that are equipped with 18 AS90 Self propelled guns, capable of firing over 24 KM and Having fired the AS90 in Iraq and trained to serve with the light gun in Afghanistan. After Billy left the army he wanted to move some where remote and more quiet then the busy streets of London, and moved working as a electrician.

Post the link to the rules here: 

Do you both; speak and understand fluent English?:

Yes

Have you read, understood and fully memorised the rules?: 

Yes

Do you understand that you need to be at least 16 years old to be apart of Next:RP?: 

Yes

Do you understand that if you in any way contact a staff member to look at your application, it will get it declined instantly and be put on a cooldown for 2 weeks?: 

Yes

Edited by Niels Hoffland

Thank you for your interest in NextRP

Your Application is:

Accepted

We have checked over your application and everything is clear. Please connect to our TeamSpeak (nextrp.life),

to perform a microphone check and receive the civilian tag