Welcome to Next:RP

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Clint Eastwood

Community Address #1   03/25/17

Community Address #1 State of Next:RP   A lot has occurred in the past few days, we’re pursuing the objective of releasing the first “GTA 5 voice RP server” with the population of 250 or more that everyone has been waiting for.   That said, it is not a roleplay server if there aren’t any issues within the community, but by good fortune, we have a lot of people believing in the project and helping out.   We decided to split the ownership and having Rustic pursue his own community (also we wish him the best, as we all need to cooperate together respectfully for the growth, future and success of the GTA 5 RP genre as a whole.)   Right now, we had a release date that was announced but due to the last patch from Rockstar, minor compatibility issues arose within the developer's code. We don’t want to release a low quality project (as many other servers are). That being said, our developer is working on fulfilling everything in due time with high quality and large content. However, we have decided to give you guys some good news, release will be on the 14th April 2017.   We want to thank everyone in our community, making something new is always a challenge. Fortunately we have had tremendous support and help from veteran members joining us from different communities so that we can deliver something that will not self destruct months after the release (like many arma 3 RP servers).. is so overwhelming.   Along with the development we’re trying to strengthen the team by adding a new community manager (Clint Eastwood) known for being a commendable role-player, patient and one to execute upright management within the community.   TL:DR we’re alive, we’re moving forward, and we thank you all for waiting patiently, we hope to deliver something you’re gonna grow to love. We look forward to providing you with sneak peeks of our gamemode.   Be sure to add us on our official twitter page : https://twitter.com/NextRPLife   A early version of our launcher can be seen here;   Thank you, Josh Thomas Clint Eastwood Euri And Staff    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ComicBookDude

accepted
Civilian Application - ComicBookDude

First Name & Last Name: Sam Jackal

Date of Birth(Real Life): 18-07-2000

How did you find out about Next:RP?: Friends, LIRIK and other streamers.

Do you have any past experience with serious roleplay?: I have played Arma 3 RP in the past.

Why do you want to join Next:RP? (150 Words Minimum): I have seen people play it and it looks fun to be in it. Right now it isn't a really big community like other famous roleplay games and i believe by playing on this server i can become better at roleplaying, the whole concept of this roleplay is interesting to me in the way that people have actually made a roleplay server in GTA V. I used to play on PS3 and back then i would have no idea that this could ever be done. And to think VOIP is being used in the game. That alone distinguishes NextRP from any other roleplay server there is for GTA V. From what i have seen on streams the people in this server are professional whilst playing it and they make it look so fun to be a part of it.

I have played GTA V for years on PS3 and PS4. Have always loved playing with friends but i still felt like something was missing that makes it a great multiplayer game like other games. An roleplay gamemode. And now that there is one which is most likely the best out of all roleplay servers, i just knew i had to sign up.

Give us a background story of your roleplay character. (150 Words Minimum): Sam was raised in the Netherlands until he became 6 years old. His father died in the army when he was 5, after that his mother met his future step-father who told them to come live with them. So he and his mother left the Netherlands and all his family that lives there. Sam doesn't acknowledge him as his real father and he may never see him as one. He wasn't raised in the worst neighbourhood but he also was not raised in the best. When he was a kid he thought the world would figure everything out for him and he could just go with the flow, but now he realises that the world can be mean at times.

He realises that by going through college and school and everything his family would go in debt. He doesn't want that for his family, so he did not go to college. Instead he prefers a more criminal life, the risky one. The one where he thinks about the future and knows that he should be patient about it. He tries to get in league with the big guys and get money, but he is still young and people don't trust him. He has experience with guns and he was even recommended to go into the army like his dad. But he wants the money fast, he does not want to wait more years. So he acts stupid a lot of times and does things in risky ways so that he can earn fast money. His mother and step-father have now left him to live in Florida. So now he only thinks about himself, he does not care for another if someone is in his way he pushes them out of the way. He won't stop until he becomes rich.

Post the link to the rules here: 

Do you both; speak and understand fluent English?:

Yes

Have you read, understood and fully memorised the rules?: 

Yes

Do you understand that you need to be at least 16 years old to be apart of Next:RP?: 

Yes

Do you understand that if you in any way contact a staff member to look at your application, it will get it declined instantly and be put on a cooldown for 2 weeks?: 

Yes

Edited by Niels Hoffland

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your interest in NextRP

Your Application is:

Under Review

Please wait while we review your application and check over it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your interest in NextRP

Your Application is:

Accepted

We have checked over your application and everything is clear. Please connect to our TeamSpeak (nextrp.life),

to perform a microphone check and receive the civilian tag