Welcome to Next:RP

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Clint Eastwood

Community Address #1   03/25/17

Community Address #1 State of Next:RP   A lot has occurred in the past few days, we’re pursuing the objective of releasing the first “GTA 5 voice RP server” with the population of 250 or more that everyone has been waiting for.   That said, it is not a roleplay server if there aren’t any issues within the community, but by good fortune, we have a lot of people believing in the project and helping out.   We decided to split the ownership and having Rustic pursue his own community (also we wish him the best, as we all need to cooperate together respectfully for the growth, future and success of the GTA 5 RP genre as a whole.)   Right now, we had a release date that was announced but due to the last patch from Rockstar, minor compatibility issues arose within the developer's code. We don’t want to release a low quality project (as many other servers are). That being said, our developer is working on fulfilling everything in due time with high quality and large content. However, we have decided to give you guys some good news, release will be on the 14th April 2017.   We want to thank everyone in our community, making something new is always a challenge. Fortunately we have had tremendous support and help from veteran members joining us from different communities so that we can deliver something that will not self destruct months after the release (like many arma 3 RP servers).. is so overwhelming.   Along with the development we’re trying to strengthen the team by adding a new community manager (Clint Eastwood) known for being a commendable role-player, patient and one to execute upright management within the community.   TL:DR we’re alive, we’re moving forward, and we thank you all for waiting patiently, we hope to deliver something you’re gonna grow to love. We look forward to providing you with sneak peeks of our gamemode.   Be sure to add us on our official twitter page : https://twitter.com/NextRPLife   A early version of our launcher can be seen here;   Thank you, Josh Thomas Clint Eastwood Euri And Staff    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zoo

accepted
Civilian Application - Zoo

• First Name & Last Name - In roleplay
    Tony Accardo
  • Date of Birth [Month,Day,Year(full year,ex 1999)] and age (Real Life)
    04/27/1995 21 years of age.
  • How did you find out about Next:RP?
    Rajj Patel retweet.
  • Do you have any past experience with serious roleplay?
    Yes, ive played nopixel on arma 3 for a really long time & i have also had a Big part in the rp scene in cs go.
  • Why do you want to join Next:RP? (150 Words Minimum)
    Honestly id Love to roleplay on gta because the graphics are awesome and the servers are just so much better, i am tired of 100~ players because its the same people over & over. Would be really cool to meet someone new everyday. Also would like to join because i think i have great rp to offer & not just a random pleb who never rped before :P
  • Give us a background story of your roleplay character. (150 Words Minimum)
    Tony Accardo is a man who just went through divorce. As soon as all the right papers were in he decided that it was best to flee sweden & start a New fresh life in Los Santos. Tony Accardo is really pissed at society and went through alot, luckily Tony is a smart man and so he decided to seek help from a counciler & start being a honest hard working man. Tonys always had a passion for the police job but never really chased it, Maybe now when he has things sorted he may seek his passion or maybe break out of anger & go full time criminal.
  • Post the link to the rules here
    http://nextrp.life/index.php?/topic/2-rules-regulations/
  • Do you both; speak and understand fluent English?
    I speak & understand English perfectly.
  • Do you have a working microphone?
    Ofcourse.
  • Have you read, understood and fully memorised the rules and the Chain of Command?
    Yes, most definatly.
  • Do you understand that you need to be at least 16 years old to be apart of Next:RP?
    Yes
  • Do you understand that if you in any way contact a staff member to look at your application, it will get it declined instantly and be put on a cooldown for 2 weeks?
    Right on, yes.

Thank you for your interest in Next:RP
Your application has been

ON-HOLD

You have a 24 hours to fix the word count requirement
If you don't fix this your application will be denied (You can comment below with the fixed word count)

• First Name & Last Name - In roleplay
    Tony Accardo
  • Date of Birth [Month,Day,Year(full year,ex 1999)] and age (Real Life)
    04/27/1995 21 years of age.
  • How did you find out about Next:RP?
    Rajj Patel retweet.
  • Do you have any past experience with serious roleplay?
    Yes, ive played nopixel on arma 3 for a really long time & i have also had a Big part in the rp scene in cs go.
  • Why do you want to join Next:RP? (150 Words Minimum)
    Honestly id Love to roleplay on gta because the graphics are awesome and the servers are just so much better, i am tired of 100~ players because its the same people over & over. Would be really cool to meet someone new everyday. Also would like to join because i think i have great rp to offer & not just a random pleb who never rped before. Also I heard that Next:RP will support 250 players which is going to be insane and I would definatly want to be a part of this amazing server for that reason. Other then that honestly GTA just has superior mechanics & graphics then NoPixel, you can actually ride sick MC club bikes that work as a bike should & also do alot of things that you just cannot do in Arma 3.

I also feel like the roleplay would just get so much better because I feel like the current situation with arma is that the admins allow too much to happen and they dont give any fucks honestly, would just be really nice coming in to a brand new community and keep it flurishing for as long as possible, basically I think GTA V roleplay is the future of Roleplay!

• Give us a background story of your roleplay character. (150 Words Minimum)
    Tony Accardo is a man who just went through divorce. As soon as all the right papers were in he decided that it was best to flee sweden & start a New fresh life in Los Santos. Tony Accardo is really pissed at society and went through alot, luckily Tony is a smart man and so he decided to seek help from a counciler & start being a honest hard working man. Tonys always had a passion for the police job but never really chased it, Maybe now when he has things sorted he may seek his passion or maybe break out of anger & go full time criminal. Tony is also a really good businessman, he's had alot of experience with business and is a man who likes to conduct professional business and dosent like to openly advertise his gangster stance. Tony also tries his best to keep business in the shadows to avoid people snitching.

Other then that, Tony Accardo is a really nice guy. He's really easy to get along with and he's probably one of the kindest people you've met. He hides his criminal life really well by having a normal civilian life & along with normal civilian friends.

• Post the link to the rules here
    http://nextrp.life/index.php?/topic/2-rules-regulations/
  • Do you both; speak and understand fluent English?
    I speak & understand English perfectly.
  • Do you have a working microphone?
    Ofcourse.
  • Have you read, understood and fully memorised the rules and the Chain of Command?
    Yes, most definatly.
  • Do you understand that you need to be at least 16 years old to be apart of Next:RP?
    Yes
  • Do you understand that if you in any way contact a staff member to look at your application, it will get it declined instantly and be put on a cooldown for 2 weeks? 
    Right on, yes.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Next:RP

Next:RP is a serious roleplaying community where you can live vicariously through your character and become anything you want to be - a struggling taxi driver, a wealthy doctor, a notorious criminal, or even a valiant officer of the law.

Find us here